04 January 2010

The New Year, The New Goals

Here are a list of the goals I have for this year.

1. I want to do a in-depth study of the gospel of Mark and the Psalms. Last year I spent the year studying Lamentations, Hosea, and Ephesians.

2. I want to spend some serious time reading some apologetics. I have never been a big fan of reading apologetics, but its time.

3. Stop drinking soda--so many useless calories, and I'm tired of being dependant on the caffiene.

I just took a sip of soda by the way

4. Develop a quality curriculum for the jr. high Sunday School class. It has been one study time that I have not regulated at all, and its time that we have a consistent learning process.

5. Learn to embrace the what I'm doing at the moment--stop looking forward every few seconds.


I hope that you find your life full of grace and peace through Jesus Christ

-M

No comments: